In the thirteenth episode of Talking VoIP with Datagate, Mark Loveys is joined by CEO of RabbitRun, Eric Hernaez.
This instalment explores why SOHO SD-WAN is a strategic new revenue opportunity for MSPs.
RabbitRun in a nutshell
- Unique version of SD-WAN called SOHO SD-WAN that caters to SMBs, small home offices, and remote workers
- Provide advanced quality of service (QoS) by directing critical business applications in front of other non-mission critical traffic
- Keeps customers Failsafe with no dropped voice and video meetings whenever the internet fails-over from one provider to another including wireless 4GLTE
Regular SD-WAN vs. SOHO SD-WAN
- Regular SD-WAN: Designed for large enterprises, configuration is complex and requires technical staff to manage it, expensive
- SOHO SD-WAN: Designed for SMBs and home workers, greatly simplified SD-WAN network structure, cost effective and easier to manage
Vertical markets SOHO SD-WAN is suited for
- Businesses with more constrained networking budgets
- Businesses that rely on POS systems
To get in touch with RabbitRun click here.
About our guest
RabbitRun provides flawless 4G failover with affordable small business and remote worker SD-WAN solutions. RabbitRun helps reduce costs while boosting performance and reliability, protects businesses’ voice, video and cloud communications with “no-drop” failover, and is easily installed and managed in the cloud. You can find more information at rabbit.run
About Talking VoIP With Datagate
Talking VoIP With Datagate is a podcast series for MSPs and Telecom Providers who offer VoIP services to their clients. Join us as we discuss interesting topics including new innovations, regulations, and billing in the VoIP/UCaaS space.
👀 Watch the entire series here.
➡️ Subscribe to Datagate’s YouTube Channel Here.
☎️ Learn More About Datagate’s Telecom Billing System and how our integrated system enables MSPs to unlock new revenue by booking a demo today!
⚙️ Explore our telecom billing integrations