Mark Loveys joined NetSapiens’ VP of Sales, Jason Beckett for a webinar in which they discussed the latest trends in telecom billing solutions and how MSPs can spot systems that will reduce the burden of offering voice services.
The objectives of today’s modern telecom billing solutions are to:
- Reduce time and effort from call to cash.
- Produce professional quality telecom-style invoices.
- Ensure accuracy and clarity of pricing logic.
- Support telecom-industry pricing plans and bundling.
- Ensure confidence & accuracy in telecom tax calculations.
- Integrate with other relevant software packages to eliminate rekeying.
For Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that use interconnected software systems such as ConnectWise, Datto Autotask PSA, ConnectBooster, QuickBooks, Xero etc, it’s important for the telecom billing solution to plug into these other systems and become part of the ecosystem, rather than work outside the ecosystem.
The emerging trends in telecom billing all point to streamlining the back office, increasing automation, increasing competitiveness, increasing profitability, reducing costs and helping MSPs win more business.
If you are an MSP currently offering, or looking to offer, telecom services to your clients – this webinar is for you!
What you will learn:
- Why specialized “best of breed” solutions are so crucial to MSP success.
- How extensibility and integration minimizes business disruption.
- How to combat the hidden cost of supporting multiple platforms.
- Why and how MSPs are winning at selling telecom services.
Interested to find out more? Get the webinar recording below.